Memberships & Services
Wellness Services help clients work toward healthier lives and the quality of life they deserve. Services are open to the general public and include:
- Ideal Protein Weight Management Program: Ideal Protein is a physician designed, structured weight loss program that includes weekly weigh-ins and body composition assessments, weekly coaching sessions, and properly engineered foods. Periodic Weight Loss Workshops are offered to the public. Average weight loss of 5-7 pounds per week. Cost: $90/ week for food and weekly coaching sessions/ $199 initiation fee.
- Registered dietitian services: an onsite registered dietitian works with clients to design proper eating plans including sports-specific eating plans and provides educational resources and seminars to teams and parents.
- Sports psychology: Sports psychology services are available to help youth overcome the mental challenges of returning to play after an injury and also to help parents who deal with the challenges of having a child hyper-involved in sports.
- Health coaching: OrthoCarolina's certified health coach works with clients to better manage stress and medical conditions, work/ life balance, and to integrate fitness and proper nutrition into their daily lives.
- Corporate wellness: OrthoCarolina is a national leader in corporate wellness programming and is available to design and manage the wellness programs of local, regional, and national companies.
- Contact us for information